SHOUT OUT TO CCDG

The place for our fans to talk

SHOUT OUT TO CCDG

Postby Carcino Jen on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:40 pm

I just wanted to take a second and sincerely THANK YOU for always responding to and having great input for my Examiner derby articles. Without fail, at least 3-4 of you respond to my requests for interviews (unlike some of the other leagues I cover) and as of now, I have 6 of you wonderful ladies to use in my next article. It really means a lot to me that you are so supportive of me and my writing. I love giving CCDG any and all press that I can and can honestly say I know I can always count on you ladies. So THANK YOU for taking the time to answer my questions and give great answers. I really appreciate it and can feel your derby love...and am sending some of mine right back to you! Again, ladies, THANKS for being so wonderful!!

Carcino Jen
Roller girls do it on all fours.
Carcino Jen

Re: SHOUT OUT TO CCDG

Postby Marguerite Evil on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:03 am

Carcino Jen wrote:I just wanted to take a second and sincerely THANK YOU for always responding to and having great input for my Examiner derby articles. Without fail, at least 3-4 of you respond to my requests for interviews (unlike some of the other leagues I cover) and as of now, I have 6 of you wonderful ladies to use in my next article. It really means a lot to me that you are so supportive of me and my writing. I love giving CCDG any and all press that I can and can honestly say I know I can always count on you ladies. So THANK YOU for taking the time to answer my questions and give great answers. I really appreciate it and can feel your derby love...and am sending some of mine right back to you! Again, ladies, THANKS for being so wonderful!!

Carcino Jen

:like:
"...But there's booze in the blender And soon it will render That frozen concoction that helps me hang on..." Jimmy Buffett, Margaritaville 1977
Marguerite Evil

Return to Fan Area