music n' stuff

The place for our fans to talk

music n' stuff

Postby dj_gir on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:27 pm

ok so side note found a punk cover of diamonds are a girls best friend if anyone's interested..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEKNBN96vCs

also anyone have any requests for bands,ive just recently started time to get more tracks,find my music that doesn't swear,etc. :mrgreen:
User avatar
dj_gir
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm
Location: indianapolis,in

Re: music n' stuff

Postby m.e. on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:55 am

dj_gir wrote:ok so side note found a punk cover of diamonds are a girls best friend if anyone's interested..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEKNBN96vCs

also anyone have any requests for bands,ive just recently started time to get more tracks,find my music that doesn't swear,etc. :mrgreen:


Awesome! Thanks for spinning at our bouts. Will post some requests as they come to mind. :)
Megan Enemies

Twitter: @meganenemies
Email: megan.enemies@circlecitysocialites.com
User avatar
m.e.
 
Posts: 2300
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Re: music n' stuff

Postby dj_gir on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:07 am

just curious,is there any requests for bands/music for this season? :mrgreen:
User avatar
dj_gir
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm
Location: indianapolis,in

Re: music n' stuff

Postby Tiny Ann Mighty on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:30 am

I thought the music was great.
I enjoyed the selection and the volume. Thank you!
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
retired skater
Tiny Ann Mighty
 
Posts: 2969
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Re: music n' stuff

Postby Scrum Puddin' on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:14 am

Tiny Ann Mighty wrote:I thought the music was great.
I enjoyed the selection and the volume. Thank you!
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2


Ditto. I actually had a couple of fans tell me that the music selection was awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
User avatar
Scrum Puddin'
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:42 am

Re: music n' stuff

Postby Vivi Section on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:47 pm

I liked it also! Thank you!
PR Committee (Facebook guru)
--
"Are you thirsty? I just made you some butt punch." -Junior
--
"I don't care if you're dead, just skate." -Jackie Bauer
--
"I can feel you all over me." -Kneads Therapy
User avatar
Vivi Section
 
Posts: 5192
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:22 pm
Location: St. Joseph, Indianapolis

Re: music n' stuff

Postby Liberty Spykes on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Agree, I thoroughly enjoyed the music.
Physical Training Coach
Forums Administrator
User avatar
Liberty Spykes
 
Posts: 5021
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Re: music n' stuff

Postby Junior on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Agreed gir. Great mix. Thank you for spinning.

I'm probably partial to dubstep heavy mixes, but I know that most aren't.

BTW, the new sound system sounds excellent overall. It was easier to hear the music and the announcers throughout the venue, for sure. Money well spent.
"Groin bustin! not one of the highlights I have planned for this year."
---Ruby
User avatar
Junior
 
Posts: 2828
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:55 pm

Re: music n' stuff

Postby DV Ant on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Junior wrote:Agreed gir. Great mix. Thank you for spinning.

I'm probably partial to dubstep heavy mixes, but I know that most aren't.

BTW, the new sound system sounds excellent overall. It was easier to hear the music and the announcers throughout the venue, for sure. Money well spent.


I would be down for hearing some dubstep.
I don't even have three thumbs. - Beattie
User avatar
DV Ant
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:19 am

Re: music n' stuff

Postby dj_gir on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:44 pm

im definatly very pickey about my dubstep myself,but the stuff i like im really into.theres a newer genre known as ghetto funk,which is great for bass remixes.promise i wont go too edm heavy tho.thanks again:)
User avatar
dj_gir
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm
Location: indianapolis,in

Next

Return to Fan Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron