Rock Steady Fight Night!

A guide to using our forums

Rock Steady Fight Night!

Postby Red Zeppelin on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:42 am

Friday August 7th is our Fight Night fundraiser - WHOOT! This is an actual sanctioned amateur boxing match in our gym that we're building a fundraiser around. We need CCDG'ers to help!

What we need:

- 3 "Ring girls" to dress up hilarious and walk around the ring in-between rounds with the round card number boards

- 3 "helpers" to just walk around and be of assistance for things like picking up trash, helping Parkies get to their seats, etc.

- A CCDG sponsor table!! Tables are $500 for 8 people ... is anyone willing to splurge and buy a table? We will slap our CCDG logo on it!!

Please help! For more info:
https://www.rocksteadyboxing.org/friday-night-fights/

Thanks Buddies :)
Red Zepp
Last edited by Red Zeppelin on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red Zeppelin

Re: Rock Steady Fight Night!

Postby Red Zeppelin on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:45 am

Also - Gregg Doyle (with the Indy Star) and Chris Lytle (former MMA champ) are doing an exhibition ... We're going to ask Gregg to promote The Battle of the B's - the next night! (Aug 8th)

Fun :)
Red Zeppelin

Postby RichieWhip on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:23 pm

I want to be a ring girl!!
RichieWhip

Postby anitaslayer on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:52 am

This sounds awesome:)! I will be out of town but would love to help. I am concerned about the $500 sponsorship table. There is probably not a way that we could come up with that money and I am not sure what that includes. However, if we can find the ladies to fill the volunteer spots can we have a merch table since we sponsor Rock Steady all year at our bouts and our fundraisers?:)! That would be super awesome to help promote CCDG since we do the same for Rock Steady:)'.
anitaslayer

Postby Philly Cheezskate on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:59 am

What time do you think this would be done? Can I be a ring girl until 8:30?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Philly Cheezskate

I'm a f*#+ing smurf down there~ Crash Menagerie
Don't stick your dick in the crazy~ Rockit Ma'am
Philly Cheezskate

Postby Red Zeppelin on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:01 am

Hey ladies! Thanks for your interest! We'll need 3 Ring Girls - you can plan for probably 6:30-10:30pm.

- Richie, we can mark you as 1 Ring Girl

- Philly, since you'd need to leave early, maybe you can just volunteer on the floor, help with trash, help in the concessions area, etc. (does that sound good?)

Individual admission is $40 per ticket
A full table of 8, it's $400
VIP table of 8 is $500

If CCDG would want a "Sponsor Table" they run $500 but only come with 2 tickets. The Sponsor table would get CCDG's logo put on our website, on the banners, etc.

So, Anita, I'm not sure what CCDG has done in the past for their charities - I know $500 is a lot for our league. So maybe there are individual skaters that just wanna buy a ticket and watch some fights :)

I'm thinking lets get the volunteer spots filled (3 ring girls and 2 helpers) and then if anyone from our league or the Rebels want to buy a table or even just individual tickets that would be awesome!

I'll check about the CCDG merch table...

Also, I'll have the Ring Announcer make a big deal about CCDG's help and The Battle of The B's the very next night.

Thoughts?
Red Zeppelin

Postby Red Zeppelin on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:30 pm

Forgot to mention - anyone who buys a $40 ticket gets dinner (YATS) and two drink tickets with your purchase ... WHOOT!
Red Zeppelin

Postby Cassie Khaos on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:28 pm

I can be a ring girl :D
Cassie Khaos

Postby Swerving Berlin on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:22 am

Count me in for ring girl as well, please!
"The hips never lie." -Doc
Swerving Berlin

Postby Red Zeppelin on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:08 am

Alright Sweet!! Cassie, Berlin and Richie - you are the official Ring Girls!! We'd like for you to plan to come about 6:30 and wear something sassy, silly, CCDG logo (no skates - sorry!) and BE YOURSELF. You will be carrying around the Round Cards in-between rounds and probably taking pictures with the fight's winners and sponsors of each fight :) Please encourage your significant others to buy a ticket in support of RSB and YOU!

More info to come ...

This is gonna be so fun :)
Red Zeppelin

Next

Return to Welcome